Brittany from Miss Fit Britt had nominated me for the Liebster Blog Award! I love her blog check it out if you haven’t already! I’ve only recently heard about Liebster since I’m still a rookie on the scene! But if you don’t know what it is I’ll explain it quick. When someone nominates you, you are to tell your readers 11 random things about yourself, then answer 11 questions chosen by the person who nominated you. Then you write 11 of your own questions and send them off to 11 people that you nominate! Here are my 11 random facts!
1. I get a headache almost every single day for about 4 years now. It began with my second pregnancy and just won’t stop. I used to think it was my poor diet and lack of exercise but that’s not a problem anymore so who knows.
2. I have a huge family. There is no such thing as a small get together. It’s great to be surrounded by people you love.
3. I loved turning 30, didn’t phase me a bit. But 40 scares the crap out of me.
4. Reading is one of my favorite things to do, I can seriously get lost in a book for hours. Unfortunately I barely ever read anymore.
5. My husband and I are homebodies. We never travel anywhere. I’d like to start though.
6. I am an Office Manager and I have mentioned before that I am pretty sure that sitting at a desk for 9 hours is killing me little by little.
7. I think perhaps once my kids are older I may go back to school for something fitness/nutrition-y.
8. I am obsessed with reality tv. It started when my husband worked 3rd shift for a few years and I was scared to be home alone all night. I stopped watching ANYTHING that was slightly sad or scary because it would keep me up all night. I started watching tons of reality shows since they were just mindless entertainment. It’s gotten completely out of hand.
9. I am the biggest control freak you’ll ever meet. Even more out of hand than #8. I’m well aware of it, just can’t stop it.
10. I can’t leave the house, actually, the room without my iphone.
11. Although I have completely changed my lifestyle in the past 6-9 mths I still love love the taste of most junk food that I used to eat. With the exception of greasy foods…the first couple of bites, yeah, then I get grossed out.
Okay, that was harder than I expected! Now onto Britt’s questions!
1. What did you want to be more than anything when you were little?
I wanted to be a lawyer for the longest time. I like to talk and have an annoying habit of always arguing my point at nauseum.
2. If you could only choose one item that you could possess forever, what would it be and why?
Probably the picture books that I started making each year since our family was completed with the birth of my son. So many memories I would be devastated to lose.
3. What’s your fruit of choice?
Probably bananas or blueberries, usually in my pre or post workout meals. I tend to stay away from fruit the rest of the day.
4. What smell(s) do you despise the most?
Mushroom houses. You had to pass them to get to my old house and it’s so gross, especially when it rains. Gag.
5. What store do the majority of your clothes come from?
I haven’t bought too many clothes lately but I would probably say Target!
6. What dish is your favorite at Thanksgiving?
Green bean casserole, for sure!
7. What is your favorite board game?
I love playing Pictionary. My husband and I used to play with another couple a lot and we would do wives vs. husbands. We always win. Not.
8. Since the Olympics are on, what is your favorite event to watch?
Women’s gymnastics. I like the swimming too!
9. What is your favorite strength training exercise and why?
I really don’t have a favorite, but my least favorite is anything legs lately. I used to love leg days but the past two months I’ve been hating it for some reason!
10. What was or is your favorite subject in school?
I really can’t remember. I was terrible at math, hated history, probably English, I guess.
11. What came first: the chicken or the egg?
And here are my questions….
1. What is your dream job?
2. Favorite form of cardio and how often do you do it?
3. How long have you been blogging?
4. What is your favorite fitness class and why?
5. How do you relax?
6. What do you listen to while working out, if anything.
7. What website do you spend the most time on?
8. Do you work out at home or in a gym?
9. What is #1 on your bucket list?
10. Favorite food and least favorite food?
11. Do you have any morning rituals?
Here is who I nominate…sorry if you’ve recently done this already!
1. Electra from Vanilla Bean Lean
2. Monika from Fit Foodies. Healthy Life.
3. Jenn from Peas and Crayons
4. Heather from Kiss My Broccoli
5. Reva from Revisms
6. Danielle from Work it. Wear it. Eat it.
7. Christine from Love life surf
8. Alex from Addicted to Running
9. Amelia from Puff to Buff
10. Laura from Mommy Run Fast
11. Jess from Truly.Into.Fitness